I believe fitness is a "choice." Why?
Millions of people "choose" to sit on the couch! What's your choice?
• American Personal Training Certified (AMFPT)
• Sports Injury Prevention Certified (Red Cross)
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certified (CPR) Red Cross
• Community First Aid and Safety Certified (Red Cross)
• Graduate of South Eastern Florida
• 1-1/2 Yrs of Liberal Studies at Madison Area College
• Over 10,000 hours of training experience. (From grandmas to college athletes)
• Numerous clinics with speed/agility and plyometric training.
• Coach High School Volleyball for 6 years.
• Coach Junior Olympics Volleyball 3 years.
• Coach Youth Basketball for 5 years.
SPECIALTIES / BACKGROUND
• Weight loss/toning
• Sports Conditioning and training (speed/agility)
• General health and fitness
Lisa Shanklin competes in womens body building throughout the USA and is always
searching for body building competition sponsors in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana,
Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North and South Carolina, North
and South Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.